Personal data that can be processed: “personal data”: any information pertaining to an identified or identifiable individual (“data subject”); an individual is held to be identifiable, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic features of his/her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity (C26, C27, C30).
Specific information may appear on the pages of the website concerning particular services or processing of data provided.
For further information about the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy at this link.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to Arts. 4 and 24 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 is FONDAZIONE LA TRIENNALE DI MILANO, with registered office in Viale Alemagna, 6, 20121 Milano (MI) – Italy, in the person of its president and pro tempore legal representative, Tel. +39 0272434205, e-mail email@example.com.
2. JOINT DATA CONTROLLERS AND ESSENTIAL CONTENT OF THE INTERNAL AGREEMENT
JOINT DATA CONTROLLERS, pursuant to Art. 26 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, for the processing of data as indicated in the following point 4. – letters D, E, F, are the following companies:
TRIENNALE DI MILANO SERVIZI S.R.L., with registered office in Viale Alemagna 6, 20121 Milano (MI) – Italy, in the person of its managing director and pro tempore legal representative, Tel. +39 0272434216 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
FONDAZIONE MUSEO DEL DESIGN, with registered office in Viale Alemagna 6, 20121 Milano (MI) – Italy, in the person of its president and pro tempore legal representative, Tel. +39 0272434216 e-mail email@example.com;
FONDAZIONE CRT / TEATRO DELL’ARTE, with registered office in Viale Alemagna 6, 20121 Milano (MI) – Italy, in the person of its president and pro tempore legal representative, Tel. +39 0272434216 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Controller and the Joint Controllers have entered into an agreement of joint control, pursuant to Art. 26 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, in which they undertake to:
- jointly establish the means and purposes of processing your personal data, as indicated in the following point 4 – letters D, E, F;
- jointly establish, in a clear and transparent manner, the procedures to provide you with a prompt response should you wish to exercise your rights, as provided for in Arts. 15, 16, 17, 18 and 21 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, as well as in cases of portability of personal data, pursuant to Art. 20 of the Reg. (EU) 2016/679: to exercise the rights indicated in point 8 below, you can contact FONDAZIONE LA TRIENNALE DI MILANO at the addresses indicated above;
- entrust to FONDAZIONE LA TRIENNALE DI MILANO the management of any data breaches and any assessments required in the event of a new initiative involving the use of new technologies for data processing, or in the event of changes to the data-processing tools already adopted (Art. 35 ff, Reg. (EU) 2016/679).
3. The DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO), pursuant to Arts. 37-39 of Reg. (EU) 679/2016, is DPO PROFESSIONAL SERVICE – a division of Labor Project Srl, e-mail: email@example.com.
4. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING | LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING | DATA RETENTION PERIOD
5. SUBMISSION OF DATA
Apart from what has been specified concerning browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the particular purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide data marked with the symbol * will make it impossible to obtain what has been requested or to use the services offered by the Data Controller.
In order to comply with existing contracts or related purposes, your data will be processed by companies linked by contract to the Data Controller and/or the Joint Data Controllers and, in particular, they may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
– Parties that provide services for managing the computer system and telecommunications networks;
– Professionals, offices, or companies that provide assistance and advice;
– Entities that provide services for the management of the activities indicated in the purposes above (organisations for communication, for printing brochures or flyers, or for making websites or films);
– Platform managers for the services listed above (hosting sites, etc.);
– Commercial partners, only with prior consent;
– Companies in the Triennale Group; – Authorities responsible for implementation of the relevant laws and/or regulations issued by public authorities, upon request.
Subjects belonging to the afore-mentioned categories are considered as data processors, or as acting independently as distinct data controllers.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
The personal data provided will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT | COMPLAINTS TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
You can assert your rights as laid out in Arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Data Protection Officer (DPO), by writing an e-mail to email@example.com. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, to rectify, cancel or limit their processing. In the cases provided for, you also have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your data (including automated processing, such as profiling), and you can revoke the consent you have given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent you gave prior to revocation. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, pursuant to Art. 15, letter f) of the aforementioned Reg. (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority and, with reference to Art. 6 para. 1, letter a) (consent) and Art. 9, para. 2, letter a) (consent for each individual use of personal data), you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. In the cases provided for, you have the right to the portability of your data and, in this case, the Data Controller will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable form, by means of an automatic device.
Revision date: 30/07/2018